Engineering & operational management of the crisis
In the future you will rely on luck
or on a crisis engineering specialist?
Put theory into practice by taking advantage of our Group's 30 years of experience in claims management
The only player to support you in any type of crisis.
Access to specialists to help you make the best decision when a crisis occurs.
What problems does
does the offer solve?
Professional services package
as well as a capacity to project and absorb any crisis.
- Audit of business continuity plans (cyber, fire)
- Restart strategy
- Post-disaster crisis management engineering
- Emergency management and incident escalation
- Proactive communication with customers and relevant authorities
- Mass outbound call capability and information gathering
- Personalised case follow-up and technical assistance
Work, repairs and after loss solutions
- Site management and project management (daily reporting, etc.)
- Emergency conservation measures (decontamination, asbestos removal, dewatering, industrial cleaning)
- Renovation, in-kind repairs & non-destructive leak detection
- Ability to intervene in all environmental aspects (air hygiene, water treatment, waste management and recovery)
The right offer
asbestos removal operation
During the removal of asbestos and dismantling of a door boat, Stelliant intervened to treat the water contaminated by asbestos fibers. In collaboration with EMTS, Stelliant deployed its mobile pollution control units and controlled the health risks for people and the environment. Thanks to Stelliant’s expertise and equipment, the polluted water was treated effectively, protecting the health of the workers and preserving the environment of the site.
after a natural disaster
After a hailstorm impacting a manufacturer’s plant, the Stelliant group’s teams mobilized to propose a restart strategy and reduce the impact of the operating loss.
a health crisis
The Stelliant group supported the COVID-19 screening efforts. Thanks to their expertise and logistical support, the teams rapidly deployed mobile antigenic and RTPCR screening devices. Their action enabled 600 people to be screened in 4 hours, contributing to optimal care for infected people and effective management of quarantines, thus limiting the spread of the virus.
to a cyber attack
An SME in the food industry has just suffered a ransomware attack. Behind this hacking, it is the whole activity of the company which is impacted.
of a judicial recovery
Following the receivership of a construction project manager, Stelliant mobilized to find a buyer.
to a product recall
Following a product recall, Stelliant mobilized a team of 45 people for communication, risk identification and problem resolution. Thanks to this collaboration and a reporting and photo storage platform, 160,000 products were qualified in 6 months, with 15% resolved. Stelliant’s intervention allowed for efficient management, preserving the company’s reputation and strengthening customer confidence.