In a constantly changing world, companies must manage and understand their exposure to risk. This uncertain environment is a real challenge for the sustainability of their business and the control of their development. Stelliant Expertise Entreprise offers a complete range of services to support its insurance, broker, risk manager and…
In a constantly changing world, companies must manage and understand their exposure to risk. This uncertain environment is a real challenge for the sustainability of their business and the control of their development. Stelliant Expertise Entreprise offers a complete range of services to support its insurance, broker, risk manager and corporate clients in managing their risks via a global and modular offer, both nationally and internationally.
Technical specialists in Damage or Public liability
For over thirty years, the group offers insurance professionals its insurance skills and its sectoral knowledge in the service of insured companies. Stelliant Loss Adjusting is technical and sectoral expertise combined with the best insurance expertise to cover each of our clients’ needs. Whatever the claim, our 350 specialist experts present on the entire scope of expertise are at the service of our customers: engineers, architects, certified experts, financial experts…
Multi-sector loss adjustment
Damage appraisal is at the heart of our business. From IT to finance, industry, construction, automotive and transport, services, consumer goods, arts and media, energy and environment, our technical know-how, confirmed by 30 years of experience, covers all business sectors. Stelliant Loss Adjusting offers its clients a range of technical skills and support in : Building, Equipment, Goods, Operating loss, TRC/TRME, Machine breakdown…
Multi-specialist Civil Liability assessment.
Our specialist adjusters work on all types of liability policies: General, Products, Professional, Decennial, Auto, Recourse/Legal Protection, and Property, in order to provide tailored solutions and handling of liability claims, in France or internationally. We offer a multi-specialist technical intervention with dedicated experts in : Cyber, Finance, Construction, Automotive and Transport, Fire, Services, Industry and Consumer Goods, Energy, Arts and Media, Environment and Food…
Corporate Risk Management: tailor-made support
Through our Major Accounts offer, our Corporate clients benefit from a co-constructed and personalised partnership to manage all their claims, whether of intensity or frequency. We put in place tailor-made offers within 72 hours with a dedicated follow-up team and management adapted to each of their needs: optimisation of deadlines, costs, agile expertise, etc. Our teams accompany them on a daily basis and put in place action plans adapted to their expectations.
Stelliant Loss Adjusting offers a global support by mobilizing when necessary the complementary skills of the Group:
- The 200 CRAC loss adjusters of Stelliant Loss Adjusting for the specificities and pathologies of the construction sector
- Stelliant Third Party managers for delegated claims management
- The specialists of GEOP-PHENIX, Stelliant After Loss Solutions for in-kind repairs, non-destructive leak detection, decontamination…
- INQUEST and Stelliant Consulting & Risk Management consultants for risk management: prevention, crisis management and investigations
Project mode: smooth and effective
While managing a high-stakes and complex damage or liability case, the Stelliant Expertise Entreprise teams set up a project mode. In addition to facilitating the management of the file, it ensures better customer reporting. The project mode is based on three complementary elements: the project manager, the planning tool and the collaborative platform:
- The project manager, who is the main contact person for each case
- The planning tool, which allows real-time monitoring of the progress of expertise operations and an overview of the file
- The collaborative platform provides a library of all the documents in the file
With the help of an agile methodology, the Stelliant group adapts to each crisis situation and to all the specificities of a case, on site or remotely:
- On-site assessment: In France or abroad, Stelliant Expertise deploys a team of experts with technical and complementary skills as required.
- Remote assessment: Increasingly used, the video-expertise is an excellent way to reduce the time of intervention and thus gain in responsiveness and efficiency. As such, Stelliant Expertise experts are trained in the most efficient technological tools.
Local support in France and abroad
Operating in 80 countries with our exclusive partner Crawford, we also provide international coverage through our offices in Asia and Africa, the mobility of our experts around the world and our partnerships with local loss adjusters.
an international presence
managed each year
Stelliant: being present on the entire risk chain
Stelliant’s strength lies in its ability to provide a complete range of offers and services across the entire insurance risk chain. The result of a unique combination of know-how, the Group provides insurance professionals and their clients with a comprehensive and modular offer to meet all their needs: